Ban Assault Weapons
A new bill has been introduced in the House called the Assault Weapons Ban of 2018, H.R. 5087. It would prohibit the sale, transfer, production, and importation of:
• Semi-automatic rifles and handguns with a military-style feature that can accept a detachable magazine;
• Semi-automatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can hold more than 10 rounds;
• Semi-automatic shotguns with a military-style feature;
• Any ammunition feeding device that can hold more than 10 rounds;
• And 205 specifically-named and listed firearms.
Click below to email your Representative and your Senators: