The United States is building more nuclear weapons, while stirring up a cold war with Russia. And Popular Vote Loser Trump says he welcomes a nuclear arms race.
Please click here to sign this petition to the U.S. Congress:
We urge the following steps to reduce the risk of nuclear war:
- Publicly denounce Donald Trump's support for more nuclear weapons.
- De-fund the existing program developing new nuclear weapons.
- Begin dismantling existing weapons as required by the Nonproliferation Treaty.
- Take all nuclear weapons off high-alert and separate the warheads from their delivery systems.
- Reinstate the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- Remove U.S. missiles from Poland, Romania, and Turkey.
- Remove U.S. nuclear weapons from Turkey, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, and Italy.
- Shut down land-based ICBMs immediately.
- Cosponsor the Nuclear Weapons Abolition and Economic and Energy Conversion Act.
- Support the treaty being proposed by 127 non-nuclear nations to ban all nuclear bombs.
After signing the petition, please use the tools on the next webpage to share it with your friends.
This work is only possible with your financial support. Please chip in $3 now.
-- The RootsAction.org Team
P.S. RootsAction is an independent online force endorsed by Jim Hightower, Barbara Ehrenreich, Cornel West, Daniel Ellsberg, Glenn Greenwald, Naomi Klein, Bill Fletcher Jr., Laura Flanders, former U.S. Senator James Abourezk, Coleen Rowley, Frances Fox Piven, Lila Garrett, Phil Donahue, Sonali Kolhatkar, and many others.
> Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons
> Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty
> Nuclear Weapons Abolition and Economic and Energy Conversion Act
> International Campaign to Abolish Nuclear Weapons