Supporter – Our heartfelt thanks to each of you who has already made a donation to our latest effort. It's not too late to help. Can you pitch in $5 today?
Here’s some great news: Polls show that most Americans want tax increases on large corporations and the wealthy – and vast majorities support the “Buffet Rule” to make millionaires pay their share.
RootsAction has been campaigning against inequality, and most of the public is ready for our message.
Will you take a few seconds to chip in just $5 to help expand our campaign?
Why just $5? Because we believe in people-powered politics and we're sure that lots of people can chip in $5 to keep RootsAction mobilizing …
- to raise taxes on corporations and the super wealthy – including a Wall Street transaction tax that inhibits speculation while affecting only high volume traders
- to end corporate “personhood,” overturn the Supreme Court’s Citizens United ruling and end corporate dominance of elections
- to drastically reduce the military spending that drains our national wealth
- to help our lowest-paid workers win a living wage
- to support exceptional candidates who support this agenda
Donate by March 15th and your $5 donation will be worth $10 because a group of RootsAction supporters has put together a matching grant.
Since we don’t have the backing of the right-wing Koch brothers or military contractors or polluting industries, we count on grassroots donors like you to support our mobilizing.
So, can you pitch in $5 today?
Thanks for all you’ve done to make RootsAction a successful start-up.
and the RootsAction team